- CPA certification earned March 2015 in the state of Colorado. CO CPA License #0033015
- 4 years tax preparation and accounting experience with an independent CPA and a CPA firm in Colorado, 2 years tax preparation experience at a CPA firm in Utah.
- 4 years in business ABC Tax & Accounting, LLC.
- Master of Accountancy-Tax Degree Brigham Young University December 2002, Magna Cum Laude.
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor.
I was born and raised in Southern California but am happy to call Colorado home now. My husband and I have three beautiful daughters ages 13, 11, and 8. We love the outdoors and go hiking and tent camping as often as possible when the weather is good. You can also find us on the bike paths, soccer fields, swimming pools, or even skiing (snowshoeing is more my comfort level) depending on what season it is. I like to run, bike, and swim so when I put the three together I call myself a triathlete and I also just got back into playing soccer (I’ve coached my girls for many years). I enjoy my work as a tax accountant helping individuals unravel the complexities the Internal Revenue Code and tax law brings and hope to help you in your tax needs.